TIMEVAT assists with a vast varity of foreign applications

TIMEVAT applies for HMS-cards, ID cards, EORI numbers, registration with national Food Safety Authorities and many other different applications related to business activities abroad.

An important part of succeeding abroad is to have the necessary approvals.

Are you selling nutrition, cosmetics or other related goods for animals or humans you need to be registered and / or approved by the local Food Safety Authority.
If you want to import goods via you own registration you need to be a registered importer with an EORI number.

Does you employees work on a construction site in Norway, Sweden or Finland then you need to apply for HMS-card or ID-card for all employees. In some cases your employees need to be registered and receive a foreign tax deduction card otherwise you will be liable to settle foreign tax of their personal income.

TIMEVAT has the experience and the knowhow. We are in close dialogue with local authorities all over Europe on a daily basis which will benefit your business.

We have done it all before…

TIMEVAT ensures that your applications and approvals abroad are in place. Avoid spending too much time on something we have done many times before. Contact TIMEVAT to find out how we can help you.